|Tax Status:||Tax Exempt|
East Cowes Isle of Wight UK|
The Daring is one of the most popular one design yachts sailing out of Cowes and is raced most weekends from May through October.
Finesse is the 6th Daring, originally built in1965. Rebuilt in 2011 as part of the Class D2 programme. Always a fast and competitive boat, as a D2 she continues the tradition being regularly at the top of the fleet, having won many trophies in recent years, including in Cowes Week where we have achieved 3rd in class against competition from much more experienced crews.
Finesse is in excellent condition having been maintained to the highest of standards with a number of improvements having been carried out since 2011, including fitting main and jib halliard tensioning adjusters under advice from Corby Yachts.
Finesse comes with a full up to date racing sail wardrobe, some in new to near new condition.
1. Main – new in 2018 and only used in one Cowes Week and for two weekends prior to that, so effectively still new.
2. Jib – new in 2019 and unused.
3. Spinnaker - new in 2020 and unused. Spinnaker – new in 2016, but only used for the main regattas for two seasons 2017/18.
4. Reacher (small heavier spinnaker) – new in 1996, but rarely used.
5. Spares of all of the above, save the Reacher.
The price includes all sails and equipment.
|Vessel type:||Sailing Yacht|
|Length over all:||32' 5"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|